Today is what I like to call Middle Finger Monday. When you leave work, as you walk away, your hand slowly rises, and certain finger wants to pop up. Instead, you wave and walk to your car.
Do I hate my job? No. Do I hate who I work with? No! Do I have my crabby pants on today? Yup!
There are some days where, no matter what you do, you just are pissed at the end of the day. Correction, annoyed. Everything annoys you.
Here is what annoyed me in 8 hours:
- The crabby lady in traffic that wasn’t paying attention.
- The door stop wouldn’t sit right under the door.
- My door was half open.
- The water for my glass was luke warm.
- My chair rolled over my purse strap.
- I had to count out change for a pop since I was out of quarters.
- Lunch was bla.
- My water was luke warm again.
- I parked too far away. (3 spots more than normal)
- My car was hot.
Ever had one of those days?
I feel better.
Better luck tomorrow!